Job Description Summary:
The basic function of the Batching Technician at Episciences, Inc. is to ensure that our Epionce products are manufactured in strict adherence to the designated formulas, and quality standards. The Batching Technician is responsible for the timely, accurate and up-to-date product manufacturing requirements in order to fulfill Retail orders.
• As directed by the Batching Manager, prepare and process Episciences product batches in accordance with the high quality standards of the department.
• Maintain the high level of cleanliness and operational safety expected in the cleanroom environment.
• Maintain cleanliness, sanitation, and general operational upkeep of all equipment and utensils utilized for the production batching process.
• Record and file data, electronically and physically, as directed by the Batching Manager.
• Read and comply with all Company and Department rules and regulations, including current and future policies and procedures.
• Accurate preparation of required product components, promptly keeping all mixing, compounding and filling utensils clean, dry, and properly stored.
• Bachelor of Sciences Degree with emphasis in Chemistry or Biology, including college level Laboratory experience.
• Inter-office communication skills and general administrative duties are necessary. Experience in maintaining proper and accurate inventory records and files including data entry, updating files and records as required. Experience with Microsoft Office is helpful.
• Must have a high level of organizational skills and be able to work under pressure within time constraints. Must be self-motivated and able to follow directives precisely.
• The sense of sight (corrected to normal range), speech –English, have full range of body motion, including handling and lifting up to 60 plus pounds, manual and finger dexterity, and hand-eye coordination. The physical requirements include walking and standing nearly one hundred percent of the time, and some heavy lifting.
• The majority of the time will be spent in an open room area, with significant amounts of noise, limited ability to control the temperature, and may include unpleasant extremes of heat and cold (seasonal).
• Day Shift hours will generally be from 6 am to 2:30 pm Monday through Friday, allowing for one (1) fifteen-minute break in the am and one (1) fifteen minute break in the pm, and one (1) half hour lunch break, coordinated with Batching Manager. Occasionally work may require longer hours.
• Competitive wages
• Full time position during normal business hours Monday – Friday
• Company-paid medical, dental, vision, and life insurance coverages
• Retirement plan with company matching
• Paid holidays (minimum of 11 per calendar year)
Pay: $35,000.00 – $38,000.00 per year
Qualified candidates can send resume and cover letter to [email protected]