Customer Service Specialist
The Customer Service Specialist serves in a role which is a personal extension and touchpoint of the Epionce brand to the end consumer and Epionce Professional Partners. The customer-centric Customer Service Specialist will be focused on insuring an outstanding overall customer experience for anyone who is connecting with the Corporate Office. The Customer Service Specialist will also be responsible for taking and processing orders and providing administrative support.
- Capable of working in a fast-paced environment with a friendly attitude
- Proficiency in Outlook, Word, and Excel required
- Proficiency in SalesPad preferred
- Proven ability to exceed customer expectations
- Strong analytical, verbal/written communication and problem-solving skills
- Well organized and detail-oriented
- Positive and self-motivated
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Medical, dental and retirement plans
- Paid time off
- Additional benefits available
This is a full time, hourly position at the company’s corporate office in Boise, ID.
Qualified candidates can send resume and cover letter to [email protected]