Customer Service Specialist
The Customer Service Specialist serves in a role which is a personal extension and touchpoint of the Epionce brand to the end consumer and Epionce Professional Partners. The customer-centric Customer Service Specialist will be focused on insuring an outstanding overall customer experience for anyone who is connecting with the Corporate Office. The Customer Service Specialist will also be responsible for taking and processing orders and providing administrative support.
• Greet and log visitors coming into the corporate office.
• Responsible for keeping the reception area tidy and in good order, as an initial impression of the Epionce brand to those who visit.
• Appropriately, efficiently and professionally handle customer requests by phone and e-mail.
• Take orders in a friendly and professional manner.
• Process orders correctly and efficiently.
• Provide administrative support as needed which includes but is not limited to printing marketing materials and preparing materials for projects.
• Responsible for knowledge of all Epionce products and systems.
• Responsible for the maintenance, in good order, of all files assigned to these functions as well as the safekeeping of all company records.
• Ensure that the policies and procedures of the company are carried out in a manner consistent with the goals and objectives set forth by company management.
• Capable of working in a fast-paced environment with a friendly attitude
• Proficiency in Outlook, Word, and Excel required
• Proficiency in SalesPad preferred
• Proven ability to exceed customer expectations
• Strong analytical, verbal/written communication and problem-solving skills
• Well organized and detail-oriented
• Positive and self-motivated
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Competitive wages
- Full time position during normal business hours Monday – Friday
- Company-paid medical, dental, vision, and life insurance coverages
- Retirement plan with company matching
- Paid holidays (minimum of 10 per calendar year)
Qualified candidates can send resume and cover letter to [email protected]