Distribution Specialist I
A Distribution Specialist I ensures the smooth and efficient operation of the product order fulfillment process. This includes timely, accurate and up-to-date product order fulfillment for customers.
• Work with other Distribution Department team members to fulfill orders in a timely and accurate manner according to standard processes
• Accurately report product inventory
• Work with UPS, FedEx and USPS shipping software and tracking data
• Adhere to a high level of operational safety
• High School diploma or equivalent with business classes preferred
• Experience with basic computer skills preferred
• Experience working for a small company preferred
• Bilingual English and Spanish preferred
• Ability to learn how to maintain proper records and files
• Ability to work under pressure with time constraints
• Self-motivated with a good sense of teamwork and ability to follow directives precisely
• Physical requirements include walking and standing nearly 100% of the time, some heavy lifting up to 50+ lbs, as well as stooping, kneeling, and crouching. Position requires full range of body motion, manual and finger dexterity and hand-eye coordination.
• The majority of the time will be spent in an open area, with some noise, limited ability to control the temperature, and may include seasonal extremes of heat and cold.
• Benefit plan includes: medical, dental, vision, life insurance, retirement plan with company match; paid holidays.
Qualified candidates can send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org