Packaging Tech1/Machine Operator
The Packaging Tech1/Machine Operator at Episciences, Inc insures the safe and efficient operation of the product filling, labeling and transfer process, in accordance with the posted Production Schedule.
- Ensure proper filling, verification, documentation, machine operations and all production filling processes are followed according to Episciences policies. In accordance with instruction from the Packaging Manager.
- As directed, complete all work assignments in a accurate and timely manner as per scheduled hours.
- Maintain the highest levels of cleanliness and operational safety expected in the cleanroom environment.
- Maintain cleanliness, sanitation and general operational upkeep of all equipment, tools and utensils utilized for the machine operations processes.
- Record and file data, electronically and physically as directed by the Packaging Manager.
- Setup precisely tube filling equipment according to Episciences Production Standards.
- At minimum a High School Diploma and experience as listed above.
- Prefer an Associate’s degree in Mechanical Engineering.
- One to three (1-3) years’ experience working for a small company. Experience must include knowledge of business PC, Excel, Word, and Microsoft Outlook.
- High level of organizational skills and be able to work under pressure with time constraints.
- Physical requirements are walking, standing nearly 100% of the time, as well as lifting 40 – 50 lbs.
- Competitive wages
- Full time position Monday – Friday
- Company-paid medical, dental, vision, and life insurance coverages
- Retirement plan with company matching
- Paid holidays (minimum of 11 per calendar year)
Pay: $14-15 per hour
Qualified candidates can send resume and cover letter to [email protected]