Packaging Technician I
The basic function of the Packaging Tech 1 is to insure the smooth efficient operation of the product filling, labeling, cartoning and or transfer processes.
• Maintain a “high” level of accuracy, safety, cleanliness, and awareness.
• High level of work performance and detail with matched accuracy.
• Maintain cleanliness, sanitation and general operational upkeep of all equipment, tools and utensils utilized for the packaging process.
• Able to work as a team member. High motivational skills.
• Record data and keep accurate records as necessary.
• Be able to adapt to various MFG areas including but not limited to filling, cartoning, cleaning, record keeping, lifting.
• A High School Diploma with basic mathematical skills
• Excellent communication, organizational and general administrative skills
• Excellent sense of sight (correct to normal range) and full range of body motion including manual and finger dexterity, hand-eye coordination
• Physical requirements include standing, walking nearly 100% of the time and lifting up to 40-50 lbs
• Working in an open room area that may have significant amounts of noise or temperature variations
• Benefit plan includes: medical, dental, vision, life insurance, retirement plan with company match; paid holidays.
• Day shifts during week days only
Qualified candidates can send resume and cover letter to [email protected]