Systems Administrator II supports all IT applications for Episciences, Inc. with an emphasis on Microsoft Dynamics GP and Cavallo SalesPad. This role also serves as a key liaison, trainer, and business process expert for this ERP system, supporting all aspects of Microsoft Dynamics GP and internal user requests. This candidate will help support and streamline the Great Plains system. In addition, this position will evaluate and make recommendations for current environment configurations including technology platforms to support current and future ERP business processes, as well as provide general IT and help desk support as needed.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Microsoft Dynamics Great Plains and Cavallo SalesPad administration, configuration, and support including, but not limited to:
- Administering access and security
- Applying upgrades and patches
- Troubleshoot, diagnose, and resolve problems
- Provide end-user support
- Prepare and maintain documentation related to the environment, build, production control, and maintenance processes.
- Prepare written communications related to these environments, build, production control, and maintenance processes.
- Any other aspects of maintaining and managing these environments, as needed.
- Microsoft SQL administration, configuration, and support including, but not limited to:
- Must have experience creating tables, and linking tables and database
- Must be able to troubleshoot SQL database errors, create and modify SQL backup
- Familiar with SQL troubleshooting specifically around Dynamics GP
- Must be able to create, modify and troubleshoot stored procedures and scheduled jobs.
- General IT and Help Desk support tasks, including, but not limited to:
- Working knowledge of Microsoft operating systems including desktop (Windows 10) and server (2012 and higher).
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Outlook, and Excel
- Respond to all help requests (ticketing system, phone calls, emails, etc.) in a timely fashion
- Configure and deploy client devices (desktops, laptops, tablets, phones, etc.) as required
- Create and maintain documentation of IT systems
- Ability to work under pressure, meet deadlines, and work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Expertise with on-premise Microsoft Dynamics Great Plains and Cavallo SalesPad administration, configuration, and support
- Expertise with Microsoft SQL administration, configuration, and support
- Experience in General IT and Help Desk support tasks
- Critical thinking skills and an analytical mind with strong problem-solving abilities
- Enthusiastic about working collaboratively
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Pleasant demeanor and strong customer service skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs
Qualified candidates can send resume and cover letter to [email protected]