Why Body Care Is Skin Care
October 27, 2022
It’s always worth incorporating a new body care regimen into your daily routine. While skincare usually focuses on your face, neck, and areas that are more visibly exposed, the skin on your body goes through the same environment and aging process.
When upgrading your body care routine, you’ll want to look for products that leave your skin feeling soft, smooth, and more youthful-looking. With so many options for body care products, you’ll want to focus on ingredients and formulas that feature botanicals, ceramides, and fatty acids to keep skin smooth, tight, and protected from natural aging.
That’s why, at Epionce, our formula has the right priorities in all the right places. Epionce has the perfect body products to incorporate into your body regimen to keep your skin hydrated and healthy.
Restorative Hand Cream
Our Restorative Hand Cream has a non-greasy nourishing formula that’s perfect for use daily. Signs of aging usually appear in your hands first, so keeping them nourished and moisturized is key.
Infused with powerful botanicals, our Hand Cream does it all:
- Avocado oil fortifies skin health as a rich source of linoleic acid, a key component of skin structure and appearance.
- Raspberry seed oil is packed with antioxidants like vitamin E, considered an anti-inflammatory agent for the skin.
- Lavender extract helps calm irritation in the skin.
Restorative Hand Cream also helps to improve hydration and helps to reverse visible signs of aging on the hands.
Throw this in your bag on the way to work or travel for round-the-clock moisture that leaves your hands feeling soft, smooth, and youthful-looking!
Renewal Body Lotion
Formulated with the same key active ingredients as the Epionce flagship Renewal Facial Cream, the Renewal Body Lotion is an advanced anti-aging moisturizer for the body.
Like all our products, the Renewal Body Lotion formula is packed with calming, highly efficient botanical ingredients, such as:
- Rosa canina fruit oil is a known botanical that helps reduce irritation, tightness and signs of skin aging.
- Olive oil is a rich source of fatty acids naturally found in the skin and key to skin health. Full of antioxidants, olive oil helps reduce the appearance of redness and helps prevent skin deterioration.
We recommend using this body lotion daily to improve the visible firmness and tone of your skin, while also improving the visible appearance of dryness and skin-aging on the body.
Enriched Body Cream
Our luxurious Enriched Body Cream provides immediate hydration to any areas of the body that need extra moisture.
The body butter texture features botanical extracts like:
- Meadowfoam extract is a natural hydrator helps replenish and nourish rough, dry areas to reveal soft, smooth, rejuvenated skin.
- Apple fruit extract, a powerful botanical, is a source of “super antioxidants,” and helps achieve more elastic, smoother skin.
- Date fruit extract benefits skin elasticity, brightness, and hydration. But we’re not the first to love it; it’s also a herb used in Chinese medicine.
These are just a few reasons why Enriched Body Cream is packed with anti-aging benefits and an excellent addition to your daily body care regimen.
Renewal Calming Cream
Renewal Calming Cream is the quintessential face and body cream for all sensitive skin types. Clinically proven to hydrate skin from extreme dryness and irritation, the Renewal Calming Cream is ideal for calming visible redness and scaly texture, especially during cold and dry seasons.
This cream is formulated with ceramides to optimize the skin barrier and curated ingredients like:
- Colloidal oatmeal is an emollient that helps calm and soothe the skin with its anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties.
- White water lily extract helps visibly calm irritation and offers a cooling effect on stressed, reddened skin.
If your skin is resistant to the sensitizers and preservatives found in most standard moisturizers on store shelves, this formula is for you!
Pro tip: Use this product on your face and body to hydrate very sensitive, dry skin.
Investing in your skin is investing in your body care, so we recommend making time for a daily body care routine. Using products that are clinically proven and packed with botanical ingredients, will help optimize the skin barrier and maintain the hydration of your skin.
Don’t forget to stay sun safe throughout the year and replenish lost hydration during the cooler fall and winter months.
Need help finding the right products for your skin type? Find an Epionce Pro Near You